Commercial Mortgages at DAS Finance
Commercial Mortgages are provided by mortgage companies and specialist lenders.
Commercial mortgages are typically based on the property value or purchase price and the potential rental income from the property. If you’re thinking about buying a commercial building, like an office building, warehouse or retail space, here are some things to consider:
- How much is your commercial mortgage?
- What factors affect your commercial mortgage?
Who can help you find financing for your business venture?
Whether you’re looking to purchase/re-mortgage a commercial property as a business investment or intend to occupy it yourself, DAS’s team of industry experts are the best way to access a wide range of finance options. Depending on your individual requirements, we will help you select the most suitable plan in an efficient, clear manner.
Here’s what we can help you with:
- Applications accepted from individuals, limited companies, SPV’s, Pensions (SIPP & SSAS) and offshore entities
- Trading business or investment
- Most property types considered
- Interest only or capital repayment
- Up to 75% LTV for investments (more if providing additional security)
- For trading businesses (dependant on sector) a higher LTV may be obtainable
- Competitive rates
Why Choose DAS Finance for Mortgage advice?
We have access to a wide range of lenders providing Commercial Mortgages for all types of business purposes. We can source some of the best deals on your behalf, ensuring that you get the right mortgage deal and lender to suit your needs. We will help you find a suitable loan for your business, whether it be secured against property or unsecured business loans (combined with a bank overdraft).
Commercial mortgages are available for all types of business purposes, whether you are buying a new commercial premises, re-mortgaging an existing one or you need finance to fund a development project. We have access to the most competitive commercial mortgage deals from the leading lenders.
There are many reasons why you may want to borrow money to buy a commercial property. This could be to purchase a business premises, expand your existing business or increase your property portfolio. Whatever your need, we can help you secure some of the best commercial mortgage deals for your individual situation.
- You have decided to buy an investment property for an agent or landlord.
- You have decided to convert a residential home into flats for rent.
- As an existing tenant, you are looking for additional funding to carry out improvements on the property before renting it out again – or perhaps even buying it yourself!
Deposit or not?
Commercial mortgages often require higher deposits or various security options depending on the purpose of the loan.
These typically include:
- A guarantee from a parent company or guarantor like an investor.
- A charge over the property (i.e., mortgage over house).
- A charge over business assets (i.e., mortgage over office equipment).
Finding a suitable commercial mortgage for your business can be a daunting task. With so many lenders and products available, it can be hard to know where to start or where to go for impartial advice. At DAS Finance, we understand that your company’s financial needs are unique, and our professional advisers will use their combined 100+ years of experience to find a suitable product for you.